Add a No Code Form Solution to Your Static Site in Minutes
Tom Fast on Jan 15 2022
Have you ever wanted to migrate your website away from a CMS such as Wordpress or other website hosting solutions such as Webflow, Squarespace or Wix, but couldn’t figure out an easy way to manage your contact forms?
With tools such as Basin (a no code form backend / HTML form backend / Jamstack form solution) and Simply Static (a Wordpress export tool), you can now migrate your websites to static HTML and host them anywhere, including your contact form!
<form action="https://usebasin.com/f/<YOUR_FORM_ID_HERE>" method="POST"> <label for="email-address">Email Address</label> <input type="email" id="email" name="email" required> <button type="submit">Submit</button> </form>
Static websites and contact forms powered by Basin come with the following benefits:
Speed. Your static site should be lightning fast. No more application layers required to process your website request.
Maintenance-free hosting. There are no underlying dependencies to update if you’re hosting your website on a static hosting solution. Launch as many static websites with no code forms as you want, and sleep sound at night knowing you don’t need to worry about those annoying security or upgrade notifications for your CMS. Some possible free hosting solutions for your website include:
Cost. There should be little to no cost to host your static website.
Great static site generator tools. There are many great tools that allow you to create and manage your static websites. These can streamline your static site generation process and allow you to reuse code and snippets so you don’t need to keep repeating yourself. Some also provide tooling to deploy your changes as well.
Static websites powered by Basin forms (aka a Jamstack contact form) can easily manage your incoming leads and integrate them with all the other tools you use to run your business effectively. Basin comes with the following features:
- Submission inbox: View, share, and manage your form submissions.
- Spam filtering: Automatically filter out spam
- Email notifications: Get notified about new form submissions
- File storage: Store and access up to 10GB of files and images.
- Data export: Download submission data to a CSV or JSON file.
- Form sharing: Give your clients or team members access.
- Data retention: Set rules for how long to store submission data.
- Form analytics: Monitor your forms’ traffic and conversion rate.
- Slack integration: Get notifications in slack when a new submission is created
Give static websites a try and leave the contact form lead management to Basin (a Jamstack form backend) today for free!
Thanks for reading, and happy form building!
Have questions or need help?